Hey yall!

welcome to my blog...this is my life as peytcase... here you'll get nothin but truth, quotes, videos, craziness, and everythin you get from a highschool life!

Friday, November 26, 2010

hhmmm...

this one will have to be one of my random blogs...
i love wakin up when there is a soft peaceful rain outside... but one of the best sleeps you can get(from what my grandpa always taught me)is when youre in a deer stand in the woods...its quiet, its peaceful, you cant tell where the sky full of starts or ends, the soft sound of ducks flyin over head and landin in the pond is amazin.

but then you figure out that there is always somethin different everytime you get in the stand...you see new trees, hear different birds, and you discover somethin you didnt ever think you would find... i love my little piece of land, and everythin in it.
lovage to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment