Hey yall!

welcome to my blog...this is my life as peytcase... here you'll get nothin but truth, quotes, videos, craziness, and everythin you get from a highschool life!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

good song, and a good message...

well another song i love, a friend showed this to me yesterday...and it inspired me to write a song for someone i was havin a hard time bein able to say goodbye to, and i couldnt accept that he is gone... but anyway...sometimes i dont know, maybe we can say goodbye or maybe we cant... so here it is Skillet:
"Say Goodbye"
Things are changing
It seems strange and
I need to figure this out
You've got your life
I got mine
But you're all I cared about
Yesterday we were laughing
Today I'm left here asking
Where has all the time gone now
I'm left alone somehow
Growing up and getting older
I don't want to believe it's over

[Chorus:]
Don't say goodbye
Cause I don't wanna hear those words tonight
Cause maybe it's not the end for you and I
And although we knew
This time would come for me and you
Don't say anything tonight
If you're gonna say goodbye

Do you remember
In December
How we swore we'd never change
Even though you're leaving
That our feelings
Would always stay the same
I wish we could be laughing
Instead I'm standing here asking
Do we have to end this now
Can we make it last somehow
We both know what we've gotta say, not today
Cause I don't wanna leave this way

[Bridge:]
And if it's over
It hurts but I'm giving you my word
I hope that you're always
Happy like we were
Happy like we were

[Altro:]
Yesterday we were laughing (if you're gonna say goodbye)
Today I'm left here asking (if you're gonna say goodbye)
And although we knew this time would come for me and you
Don't say anything tonight
If you're gonna say goodbye

like i said, i love this song! <3
lovage to ya!

3 comments:

  1. i personally completely and utterly love this song...because i was havin a horrible night yesterday because, well you know how it feels to lose a loved one youre extremely close to, and my best guy friend i cant live without showed me this...love, i send all my lovage out to ya for that yesterday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing song indeed. He must be a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete