Hey yall!

welcome to my blog...this is my life as peytcase... here you'll get nothin but truth, quotes, videos, craziness, and everythin you get from a highschool life!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

friends...

ok, so everyone knows how this works...
friends are the people God gave you because he decided your family was big enough... like true shit too, i have 6 younger siblings...now there are friends and then there are the ones where you feel like you cant survive another day without... some of my friends are ok, they annoy the livin shit outta me...and then there's those few, that make me laugh when ive had the most cruddy day ever. i just wanted to tribute a post to them...so i guess thats it, not much to it. short sweet and to the point. <3
lovage to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment